Unlimited support for configuration troubleshooting of SharePoint services.
Support Tickets Portal Track progress of your submitted tickets to our support system as we update in real time; full transparency lends to a confident working relationship.
Pick up the phone and speak to a technical person right away. Get quick advice and direction or help us understand the full scope of the issue.
* Fair Usage Policy applies. Mon-Fri, 9:00 am–5:00 pm. EST
Remote Web Assistance Demonstrate any issues in the environment where they occur.
*Fair Usage Policy applies. 24-hour lead time. Subject to scheduling availability, 9 am–4:30 pm, Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays.
Issue Escalation Escalate your tickets to highest priority in our support queue or to Microsoft Gold Partner support if required. *Fair Usage Policy applies. 16-hour maximum lead time for each response Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays.
- Managed Path Management
- WEB Application Security
- Adjusting SSL certificates & SSL Config
- Site Quota Management
- Creation of Content Databases
- Site Collection Creation
- Role Delineation among servers
- Service Application Creation & config
- WEB Application creation and config
- Site Collection Security
- Regional Settings
- User Alerts
- RSS Configuration
- Site Output Cache
- Moving Sites Within a Site Collection
- Uploading and Installing Templates
- Apply an installed Theme to a Site
- Config Document Conversion Services
- Site Collection Feature Management
- Managing a Sites Navigation
- Edit a Title, Description, or Icon
- New Management Paths & Alternate Access Mappings
- Service-Pack & Hot-fix application
- Adding new servers to the farm
- Install & Configure Third Party Web-Parts
- Master Pages and Page Layouts
- Resetting a Site Definition
- Applying and Managing Page Layouts
- Configuring InfoPath Forms Services
The support contract is valid for addressing SharePoint stability and performance (care and feeding). In some cases this will also apply to web browsers, Microsoft Office, Outlook, IIS, firewalls, and other related software, so that our users can configure these to work best with SharePoint and our Portals Software products. However, we do not offer free support on how to enhance SharePoint, or to develop new solutions. These extras can happily be accomodated on an hourly basis.
Free Software upgrades are included in the Premium Support Agreement. As our Portals Software templates are built on top of Microsoft's, we often have to adapt our products as Microsoft adapts their own. Our upgrade processes are always easy to perform, and we ensure users will have no problems upgrading their installations to work with the latest and best version.
- Correction of all issues that prevent a correct usage of SharePoint Servers technologies
- Your e-mails answered within 24 hours*
- A scheduled IM conference within 36 hours*
- A scheduled telephone or Lync/Skype conference within 36 hours*
- Remote connection services
We request that your organization assign a Responsible Person for each of the SP Portals Software products used. This can be the same person for several products. If other users send error reports to us we will answer with a copy to the Responsible Person in case we think the user might need assistance from the Responsible Person.
We have made effort to document each product with video demonstrations and a manual. This documentation is carefully built, and we request that your Responsible Person studies it and makes an effort to learn the product. During that process we will of course answer any questions or explain anything that might be unclear. That way we will learn how to make the documentation better!
Premium Subscription adds all our Portal Software
The Premium level is designed for companies and organizations who wish to have the highest level of service and influence. It gives the right to use all our Portals Software Solutions. A Premium Subscription gives all the benefits of the Standard Subscription plus these extra privileges:
Organizational licenses for all requested SimplePortals Solutions. There is no limit on the number of solutions. There is no per-user fee and no restrictions on the number of users or installations, as long as they are within the subscribing organization.
Free support. Should you encounter issues with your SimplePortals solution, we are here to stand behind our work, and assist in your needs!
VIP treatment in all contacts. We hear requests from all Community Members, subscribing or non-subscribing, yet we listen carefully to Premium Subscribers; we know that those who subscribe to excellence require the best for their business, and a Premium Subscriber with a problem will be assisted with highest priority.
A unique copy of each SimplePortals Solution requested by the Premium Subscriber. This copy has the Premium Subscriber logo on the major forms, and no registration is needed.